Earn ND tax credit by giving to Capstone.
In North Dakota, charitable gifts to private education qualify for a ND tax credit of 50% of the contribution. For example, a gift of $100 earns a $50 tax credit. Any gift up to $5000 qualifies for the 50% tax credit, with the maximum credit allowed set at $2500 per taxpayer. There is no minimum.
If contributions are from the following, the corresponding tax form must be completed:
- Individual, Schedule ND-1PSC
- Estate or trust, Schedule 38-TC
- Partnership, Form 58, Schedule K
- S Corp, Form 60, Schedule K
- C Corp, Form 40, Schedule TC or Schedule CR, Part III